John Bardenhagen, Financial Management Consultant
John joined the Langano team bringing a strong focus on improving financial reporting, managing change and performance and systems enhancement. John is a highly experienced financial executive who has demonstrated the ability to lead a finance team to new levels of success in a variety of medium to large multinational and highly competitive organisations and fast paced environments.
Over his career John has worked as Chief Financial Officer (and Company Secretary) with an impressive list of companies including:
- Cadbury-Schweppes Pty Ltd;
- Blundstone Pty Ltd- footwear manufacture;
- Traffic Technologies Australia Pty Ltd- ASX listed infrastructure supplier;
- Biolytix Water Pty Ltd – entrepreneurial start up;
- Bylaser Pty Ltd–engineering;
- Royal Queensland Aero Club/Airline Academy Australia- not-forprofit registered training organisation; and
- John managed his own small business in Tasmania for 5 years – travel agency, $3 million turnover, 15 staff.
In addition John has developed his skills and knowledge by working in various Government organisations including the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission and Australian Tax Officer (senior tax auditor).
John has proven his ability to effectively analyse an organisation’s critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness and increasing revenues. His long experience in strategic planning enables him to advise and guide organisations’ finance teams through acquisitions, mergers to best capture synergies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) – University of Tasmania
- Fellow CPA Australia
E firstname.lastname@example.org | M 0466 652 965