Last chance to submit your applications!
The Advance Queensland Ignite Ideas Fund Applications close in just one week. Have you submitted your application yet? If not, you’ll want to keep reading.
The Ignite Ideas Fund supports small to medium Queensland businesses to commercialise market ready innovative ideas that will help them grow and compete in a global market while creating new jobs locally.
There are two tiers of grants:
- Tier One: Up to $100,000 (excluding GST) per project
- Tier Two: Up to $250,000 (excluding GST) per project
To be eligible for funding, organisations must be a Queensland based organisation and meet the following requirements:
- be a Queensland registered and based business that is undertaking the project
- have less than 200 full time equivalent staff
- be registered for GST (at time of application)
- have a Queensland developed and owned (or rights assigned) highly innovative (new) product, process or service which is at, or beyond, minimum viable product or market ready stage
- have a clearly defined project that has the potential to achieve high growth for the business and benefit Queensland’s economy
- provide clear evidence of business skills and financial capacity to successfully deliver the project
- provide clear evidence of demand or support from identified customers, industry partners, and/or investors.
In addition to the above, applicants for Tier Two funding must:
- have been trading for two years or more
- provide accountant prepared financial statements (including a profit and loss statement and balance sheet) for the previous two financial years.
The deadline for applications is 12:00pm (midday) on 12 July 2017. So if that sounds like you and your business has a project you’re ready to get off the ground, then why not apply? To learn more, please click here or contact the Langano Business Strategists Team.
Langano Business Strategists monitor all business funding grants across local, state and federal level. If you would like to learn more about these grants or would like assistance in identifying a grant to suit your business, please contact us.