The Queensland Government Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program has opened it's second application round. The program provides new small businesses access to professional advice and support in the early stages of establishing a business. So if you are running a newly established business or know of someone who is, keep reading to find out more.
Up to $5,000 (excluding GST) of matched funding is available to engage a consultant, advisor or business coach for three months to establish or develop the business.
The advice must fall under one or more of the following areas:
- business and strategic planning
- market research and marketing strategies, including branding strategies and social media/digital strategies
- professional business, tax, computing, legal or financial (accounting) advice.
Langano Business Strategists offers business and strategic planning, ongoing business coaching and mentoring and a range of marketing and branding consulting. If you are interested in any of those services, let us know and together we can help you to secure the grant.
To be eligible for funding, organisations must:
- have a business name registered within the last 4 years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be based in Queensland
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
The deadline for applications is 5:00pm on 21 November 2017. If your business has a project you are ready to get off the ground, then why not apply? We are happy to provide you with a proposal and to help you to write and submit a winning application. To learn more, please contact the Langano Business Strategists Team.
Langano Business Strategists monitor all business funding grants across local, state and federal level. If you would like to learn more about these grants or would like assistance in identifying a grant to suit your business, please contact us.